TAACHI is now taking various countermeasures against the new coronavirus (COVID-19) in consideration of the health and safety of our patrons and staff members. Temperature checks and mandatory mask wearing (for all visitors) are among the efforts we deploy.
We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation in advance.
■Upon-Entry Temperature Check [All Visitors]
- • Entrance into facilities will NOT be permitted if you have a temperature exceeding 37.5°C (99.5°F).
■How You Can Help
- • Maintain physical distance.
- • Wear a mask (to cover your mouth and your nose).
- • Wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
- • Please keep an appropriate distance from other visitors.
- • Immediately notify the nearby staff member if you suddenly feel ill and/or your physical condition worsens.
- •Admission may be restricted during busy times.
• Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance that visitors are welcome to use.
• We have made it mandatory for our staff members to wear masks.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection with alcohol. Automatic hand dryers in the restrooms are unavailable for use.
• We control of ventilation as appropriate.
• All of our staff members are reminded to check their temperature daily, gargle, wash and sanitize their hands frequently so as to stay mindful of their own health condition.
- We will do so on a case-by-case basis as appropriate to changing circumstances.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in preventing the spread of infectious diseases.
TAACHI/ Sado International Art Promotion Organization